Professional female in a nice and safe home, located in a quiet residential NW (Central) Calgary community. Close to Downtown and walking distance to SAIT. Minutes away from major bus routes with easy access to University of Calgary, Mount Royal University and Bow Valley College. Also, walking distance to parks, community centre, bike and walking trails, pharmacy, grocery store, coffee shops, restaurants and many other amenities!
I have one daughter that lives out of town for University and occasionally comes home to visit. I also have a very friendly and loveable rescue cat.
Your suite is completely private with a separate entrance. It is bright, very spacious and comes fully furnished with:
- Living room (sofa, chairs, table and a 38" Sony television)
- Bedroom (double bed, dresser and closet)
- Kitchenette (fridge, microwave, Tasimo, prep area and dishes)
- Kitchen table and 2 chairs (Great for a study area)
- Half bath
Additional Amenities include:
- Laundry facilities
- Access to shared full bath
- Access to shared full kitchen
- Access to private garden with a bbq, fireplace and hammock
I would ideally like to rent the accommodations long term but definitely open to negotiation to at least 6 months. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.